The Oh Muck! Mud Run takes place on the site of Rostrevor Holidays.
Directions to Rostrevor Holidays from Newry
- Newry – Warrenpoint. Follow the A2 road.
- At Greenbank Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Warrenpoint Road (dual-carriageway).
- At Burren Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Newry Road. Entering Warrenpoint, take 2nd exit on the mini-roundabout onto Church Street.
- Continue along Church Street. At T-Junction when you can see the Sea, take a left turn onto the A2 Rostrevor Road.
- Arrive in Rostrevor village. Keep driving up the hill through the village passing a church on your left and another on your right.
- Keep straight on and you are on the Kilbroney Road.
- At the national speed limit signs drive for 2 miles on the Kilbroney Road (this road eventually goes to Hilltown.)
- After you pass a Monastery on your right hand side, there is a stand of trees. Just after the trees there is a sign with a cow on it, and just after this is the entrance to Rostrevor Holidays (on your right hand side).
- There is limited parking on site so it will be first come first parked. Extra parking will be on the main Kilbroney Road. It would be helpful if you could car-pool.